ARS Vertical Fuse Switch
ARS fuse switch disconnectors are manufactured in two versions:
- one pole switching (separately each pole)
- three pole switching (three poles at the same time)
They have manually operated handle therefore making and breaking operations should be done with determined movement.
ARS fuse switch disconnectors are available in following sizes (according to rated current): 00 (ARS 00 and ARS 00/100 mm -160 A) and 2 (ARS 400 A).
ARS fuse switch disconnectors are designed for installation on to 185 mm busbar system. ARS of size 00 are manufactured in two versions depending on busbar system:
- ARS 00 fuse switch disconnector (160 A) for installation on to 185 mm busbar system
- ARS 00/100 mm fuse switch disconnector (160 A) for installation on to 100 mm busbar system Installation on to 185 mm busbar system is possible by using adapter.
Fuse switch disconnectors ARS are made of fibre glass strengthened, thermoplastic polyamides with halogen free flame retardant added. Added flame retardant provides V2 flammability class. Silver plated contacts provide low power loss. Depending on clamp type, ARS fuse switch disconnectors enable user to connect circular or sector- shaped conductors with bare ends or conductors with lug terminals. Arc chute with deionization plates is installed over each contact. Such design provides efficiency of arc extinction and controlled exhaust of arc plasma. ARS fuse switch disconnectors are adapted for using current transformers and ammeters. Protection degree of IP30 from the front is provided. Additionally offered accesories enable to install ARS fuse switch disconnectors of diffe- rent sizes on common busbar systems. All sizes of ARS pro fuse switch disconnectors are provided complete with clamps (i. e. screws, V-terminals, 2V-terminals) and shrouds for cable terminals.
- making and breaking operations should be done with determined movement,
- parallelly moving, double contact system,
- designed for installation on to 100 mm or 185 mm busbar system,
- two versions: single pole switching (separately each pole) or triple pole switching (three poles at the same time),
- fuse switch disconnectors width: 50 mm, 100 mm, 200 mm,
- suitable for top cable terminal connection,
- possible connection of circular or sector-shaped conductors with bare ends (V-terminals, 2V-terminals or conductors with lug terminals (screw terminals).
- OPERATING CONDITIONS
- to be installed in the room free of any dust, aggressive or explosive gases,
- altitude up to 2000 meters above sea level,
- outdoor – in cabinets with protection degree > IP 34,
- ambient temperature from -25 °C to +55 °C,
- relative humidity of the air should not be higher than 50% at temperature of +40°.
- in case of single phase disconnector, device is dedicated to energy distribution systems;connection of primary circu- its of three phase devices shouldn’t be performed if switching or isolation of specific phases is required.
There are no reviews yet.