CRTE is the ICAR last generation of metallized polypropylene film capacitors to be used for power factor correction and harmonic filtering in low voltage plants.
The main features are:
- Three phase windings delta connected in a cylindrical aluminum case;
- Rated power from 2,5kvar up to 50kvar;
- Rated voltage from 230V up to 800V;
- Rated frequency 50 / 60 Hz;
- IP20 terminal board;
- Reduced mounting cost thanks terminal lid connections;
- Up to 130.000 hours service life design;
- Dry, environment friendly construction;
- Suitable for any mounting position (vertical preferable for better cooling);
- Indoor installation;
- Made under Quality System in accordance with ISO 9001 standard.
- Individual fixed Power Factor Correction for motors, low voltage transformers, etc;
- Low voltage automatic Power Factor Correction Capacitor Banks;
- Low voltage detuned/tuned Capacitor Banks
There are no reviews yet.